Beef Spareribs Soup
Using beef spareribs you can create a hearty broth for a vegetable with noodles soup. Complete your meal with this delicious soup recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Soup is always on our dinner table, whether it's made of noodles, eggs or meat. As long as there is steaming hot soup, the family dinner is complete.
- 500 g 6-8 chopped beef spareribs
- 100 g string beans, chopped 2 inch pieces
- 100 g white taro, chopped into bite size
- 1 piece ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bulb garlic, chopped
- 1 liter water
- 200 g chopped cabbage
- salt to taste
- Cook spareribs in water, salt, garlic, onion, pepper and ginger in a pressure cooker for 30 minutes or until meat is tender (meat starts falling off its bones).
- When meat becomes very tender, add taro and string beans. Allow to simmer until vegetables are almost tender.
- Add more water and salt if needed.
- Lastly, add the cabbage. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve hot!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.