Vote for this contest contender!
We usually cook Polvoron at home. The usual mixture is flour, milk, margarine and sugar. This time I'm going to do a simple and no cook version which will surely catch your kid's attention.
Yield: 25-30 pcs.
- 5 pcs 30 g packs chocolate graham biscuits
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter softened/melted
- Crush chocolate graham biscuits and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add in melted butter.
- Then the soft or melted peanut butter.
- Mix very well until combined. Make sure everything is evenly incorporated.
- Meanwhile grease polvoron mold or you can use silicone candy/chocolate molds.
- Scoop the mixture using a spoon.
- Fill the mold with polvoron mixture and press very tightly so it compresses and sticks together.
- If you're using polvoron mold just place the shapes on a flat plate or plain sheet and chill for 30 minutes. If you use silicone molds you can just put that in the fridge directly and remove them in molds when set.
- After 30 minutes from the fridge the mixture is set and ready to serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!