Choco (Siamese)

Your Pet's Age
4 years

Your Pet's Breed
Siamese

How and when did you get your pet?
She was given birth by a feral cat 4 years ago. I communicated with her mother until she trusted me. There were only 4 kittens total. Choco, her mom, brother, and sisters live happily with me now. They got neutered and had all their shots. This is a family that will always play together and stay together.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Choco likes to prowl around in the back yard the most, there are plenty of trees. It's fenced in to keep her safe. (size of a football field) She likes to chase grasshoppers and one of those little red pen lights. She likes to swing all by herself in my swing.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
We are family. She sleeps with me every night. Mama kitty and the other kitties live and sleep in my house too. We have a lot of fun. The vet still calls them "The 4 kittens". I'm so happy we crossed paths. Choco rescued me instead of me rescuing her.

What a great story and sounds like one happy family.
Way to go!!

Reply Like this photo? Yes