Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
In our household when we have ripe bananas, they will not go to waste! You can make this delicious chocolate chip banana bread.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1.5 cup whole wheat pastry organic flour
- 1 tsp ground Saigon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup millet
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix your dried ingredients (flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and millet)
- Finely chop up or mash your ripe bananas. Put the bananas in a bowl and crack eggs.
- Put the bananas in a bowl and crack eggs.
- Using a small pan, add coconut oil on low warm heat until liquid.
- In the bowl with the bananas and eggs, add maple syrup, coconut oil and mix. Then add your dried ingredients that were set aside earlier. Mix throughly until smooth.
- Incorporate chocolate chips (which is optional) and mix.
- Use some remainder coconut oil and flour on the pan for smooth withdrawal of the banana bread when finish baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes (or until ready as it depends one everyones oven)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!