Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Out of eggs? You can make this delicious banana bread! This is an easy loaf to make for breakfast to serve with fresh fruit or tea/coffee or a nice dessert treat!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hr
Yield: 1 loaf
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Chocolate chips (half for topping/half for filling)
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Almond butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mash bananas.
- Add almond butter, oil, vanilla extract, sugar and stir.
- Now combine dry ingredients - flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk together. Add half of the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in loaf pan and top off with remaining chocolate chips. Preheat oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until ready.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.