Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
An easy way to use up 3 bananas and get a nice dessert, are these quick and easy chocolate chip banana muffins!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cup white whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup agave
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 eggs
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 ripe bananas
- Add all of your dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add your wet ingredients into the same bowl.
- Chop your ripe bananas into thin slices so it'll be easier to mash up when stirring. Add in your chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until ready.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!