Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Ball Cookies
Make these healthy chocolate chip and oatmeal ball cookies - perfect for any occasion. It is your preference if you want these to be bite sized or standard cookie, not to mention these are kid approved too!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
Yield: 50-60 ball cookies
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- Optional sprinkles
- In a bowl, add dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, oats, salt and hemp seeds. Set aside.
- You can microwave butter for a couple of seconds to soften if not already left at room temperature. Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar and mix.
- Add egg and mix until smooth.
- While mixer still on medium setting, add maple syrup and vanilla.
- Lower mixer setting and add in your bowl of dry ingredients. Mix gently.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Add ball shape and repeat.
Optional: Allow your child to roll theirs with sprinkles.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F and bake for 9 minutes, or until ready depending on your oven.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!