Chocolate Peanut Butter Bread
A great combination of chocolate and peanut butter makes this a great snack or breakfast. I used 1/3 whole wheat flour and Equal Naturals instead of sugar. I also eliminated the drizzle.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, plus 1 tbsp for drizzle
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder and mix well.
- In another bowl mix together milk, egg, peanut butter, and vegetable oil until smooth.
- Put the wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 F about 28-30 minutes until center is cooked and toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before taking out of pan.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!