Choosing Rugs and Curtains to Match Sofa

We just remodeled our house. What color curtains and rugs would you suggest? We ripped out a wall in the dining room. Sorry still a mess. The room is a lot lighter than picture shows.

Photos edited a bit to improve exposure.

For the walls, try a gray in the same color family as the sofa, but lighter. For the curtains, you can have a print or a stripe with some gray in it

Great space!! So open! You must be so excited!!

I love the rug you have with the flowers. Pick some of those pop of color colors to add a few solid accent rugs and keep the curtains a clean and airy white or cream (depending on which one is found in the rug).

Have fun with your new space!! It is very nice!

You basically have a totally neutral palette. Choose a multi-colored area rug that you love and select a color from the rug for your drapes.

Add accent pillows in a few colors from the rug and you have added some variety to make your room more interesting. Hope this helps!

Hi,

I think that any white or tan color would complement your wonderful room. I love the colors. I also always prefer to have lighter drapes than the colors in the room.

Have a great day,

Robyn

It depends on what your preference is. For me, I would like to see a splash of color like floral designed rug and maybe one color from the rug to be a curtain color. :)

I do like a nice powder blue or a light yellow

What a nice open room!
You seem to have mostly neutral and "dull" colors so why not jazz it up a bit with some colorful rugs?

www.rugsusa.com/.../search-bohemian-rugs

Curtains (not too many I hope) can be almost any color - your choice - but maybe light and airy.

Nice space. I think gold curtains would make this large space look even bigger, then add either dark red or aqua blue accents around the house with throw pillows and vases and such.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Carpets and RugsJanuary 29, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻