Cleaning Grease Off a Stove

How do I clean a regular stove top and oven that has caked on greased?

By Joann

Easy-off oven cleaner will work. I cleaned the top of my stove by spraying the area with Easy-off and putting some plastic wrap over it and let it sit for a few hours. The set in stains were easy to wipe off and my stove was white again.

Baking soda works wonders. It is safe and only cost $1.00 at most grocery stores. You can use it for almost everything. Use it to clean the stove by mixing it with a little water. It gets off grease, stains, dirt. It also lasts for a long time in the cupboard.

Make a paste of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, use a soft brush to apply. Leave a few minutes & the baked on grease will wipe away.

You can bring old cookie sheets back to life with the help of a nylon scrubbing brush. I use this method inside the oven too. Wipe with a wet cloth - its amazing.