Cleaning a George Foreman Grill

Would red wine vinegar or rice wine vinegar work in cleaning the grill in lieu of regular vinegar?

I would not substitute.

Basically for cleaning vinegar is vinegar, but money wise and residue wise, I wouldn't when it comes to something I cook with. First they wibe and rice vinegars are much more expensive than plain white vinegar. Second, they tend to leave more of a flavor residue which could transfer to your food. Best stick to the plain white!

Hmm if you have to, it's better than nothing, but I would not recommend that. You'd want to use clears to stay away from future tastes and smells sticking along.

I would say that in a pinch it would be okay but then wipe it down with plain water. Use regular vinegar as soon as you can.

White vinegar can be used for many different things/cleaning/rinse for clothes so it might be a good idea to keep some on hand at all times.