Cleaning a George Foreman Grill

My George Foreman grill is wonderful, but I have a problem cleaning it. Sometimes I cook steak with marinade or burgers with cheese and it gets caked on and it is very hard to get clean even with the provided scraper. Please help me clean my grill. It actually gets burnt on grease and I can't get it off and I don't want to throw it in garbage.

When you finish cooking, immediately put a wet paper towel on the grill & close the lid, it will steam & loosen any particles. When finished enjoying what you cooked wipe the grill plates down with a clean wet paper towel, it will come clean.

I do the same thing and have been for 20 years, but I use 2 pretty wet paper towels....It works like a charm!

Anonymous

Warm it then spray with water then wipe it with paper towel

First thing I do is spray with Pam Olive oil, top and bottom...Heat, add meat. Remove meat when done. unplug Lay 2 pretty wet paper towels on the hot grill and close, Eat dinner...When done, open grill and begin wiping off any crud or grease..Rinse and wring out towels and continue wiping till clean..takes a couple of minutes, and works perfect.

I've been doing it for probably 20 years..My mom gave me the idea and I've been doing it ever since.