Coconut Cream Pie
Though I am not usually a fan of coconut, this pie is the exception for me. Very tasty!
Total Time: 65-70 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 4 eggs ($.75)
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 2 cups milk ($.75)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup coconut ($1.50)
- Beat eggs, flour, sugar, and butter.
- Add milk and mix.
- Add vanilla and coconut.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes only until golden brown.
- Cool and put in refrigerator.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!