Cold Tomato Soup
This is a fun, delicious soup to make! Very good flavor with a bit of a bite to it!
Total Time: 30-40 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings.
- 1 (46 oz.) can tomato juice ($1.89)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce ($pennies)
- 2 tsp lemon juice ($pennies)
- 1/2 tsp salt ($pennies)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder ($pennies)
- 1 bay leaf ($pennies)
- 1/2 cup celery, diced ($pennies)
- 1/4 cup green pepper ($pennies)
- 1 medium onion ($.50)
- 1 medium cucumber ($.50)
- Simmer tomato juice, Worcetershire sauce, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, and bay leaf 15 minutes. Cool thoroughly.
- Add diced ingredients. Chill.
- Serve cold in glasses with cracker to accompany, if you so desire.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!