Congoleum Bright 'N Easy No Rinse Cleaner Reviews

Category Cleaning
Congoluem is a popular floor cleaner that cleans many types of surfaces. This is a page about congoleum bright 'n easy no rinse cleaner.

Have you ever mopped with a cleaner just to discover you have a sticky floor from the residue? We bought some rubber planking floor that looks like wood and I wanted a good cleaner so I did some research. My research took me finally to Amazon where there is a product called Congoleum Bright 'N Easy No Rinse Cleaner. A 32 oz. bottle is $13.99 plus shipping, but I tell you, that bottle will last. You use 1/4 of a cup to a gallon of water.

The floors looked beautiful with no residue. After reading reviews, I saw people were using it in the kitchen on the tile floors so I tried that and the floors looked better than anything I used in the past. So I can do the tiles and plank floors with this and never have a buildup.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningNovember 5, 2015
🐛
🌻
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Congoleum-Bright-N-Easy-No-Rinse-Cleaner-Reviews.html