Congoleum Bright 'N Easy No Rinse Cleaner Reviews

Category Cleaning
Congoluem is a popular floor cleaner that cleans many types of surfaces. This is a guide about congoleum bright 'n easy no rinse cleaner.

Have you ever mopped with a cleaner just to discover you have a sticky floor from the residue? We bought some rubber planking floor that looks like wood and I wanted a good cleaner so I did some research. My research took me finally to Amazon where there is a product called Congoleum Bright 'N Easy No Rinse Cleaner. A 32 oz. bottle is $13.99 plus shipping, but I tell you, that bottle will last. You use 1/4 of a cup to a gallon of water.

The floors looked beautiful with no residue. After reading reviews, I saw people were using it in the kitchen on the tile floors so I tried that and the floors looked better than anything I used in the past. So I can do the tiles and plank floors with this and never have a buildup.

Since my dishes dry nice and clean without residue, I have used a squirt of dish soap per gallon of hot water on my high gloss soft vinyl and gloss hardwood wood floor for the last 15 years. No dull film or buildup at all. My floors are as clean and shiny as my dishes and glasses. Other dish soaps will probably work just as well. If your dish soap doesn't leave a film on your glasses, then it won't leave a film on the floor either.

Have FUN!
DearWebby