Copycat Recipe McCormick Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff?

Does anyone out there have a copycat recipe for McCormick's slow cooker beef stroganoff? I tried their not for the slow cooker version and don't like it at all. Thanks in advance!

It is going to be hard to get that recipe. However, I found the list of ingredients and you can experiment:
MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, HYDROLYZED CORN GLUTEN, SOY PROTEIN AND WHEAT GLUTEN, WHEY (MILK), SPICES (INCLUDING BLACK PEPPER, THYME), GARLIC, NONFAT DRY MILK, BUTTERMILK POWDER, BEEF STOCK, XANTHAN GUM, RED WINE SOLIDS, NATURAL FLAVOR, CHICKEN, AND YEAST EXTRACT.

When this happens to me, I frequent eBay to find it being sold...it is usually pricey, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I have done this with make up and such also...any brand name that gets discontinued. There aren't any at the moment...but check back often!

Just be sure to check with the seller for expiring dates and be sure the seller has 100% good feedback, I personally never buy from anyone with less than 99 but prefer 100%!

Good luck!!

I believe this has been discontinued too long for even eBay to have any left.
It seems they have gone to the "quick fix" style of mix for beef Stroganoff so you might have to find a slow cooker recipe that you like.

Check the ingredient list that Judy gave search around for something close and maybe add a little extra of your own. This will take experimenting but it may be the only way.

I have used this mix but just not in the way they describe and food was okay but I tried it with hamburger so that is not always as good either. This is probably what you tried?

www.walmart.com/.../pTdthTuc&sourceid=05365269333525038963...

Food and Recipes Recipes CopycatOctober 6, 2018
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Copycat-Recipe-McCormick-Slow-Cooker-Beef-Stroganoff.html