Corned Beef Hash and Egg Breakfast Recipe

Category Breakfast
Use leftover corned beef, potato and onion to make this delicious hash. Served with eggs, it makes a perfect breakfast.

Oh, how I love St. Patrick's Day food! But what's even better are the leftovers turned into breakfast the day after. This is a super simple way to make corned beef hash and eggs with four main ingredients!

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 10 minutes

Total Time: 15 minutes

Yield: 2 servings

• 8 oz. leftover corned beef
  • 1 leftover cooked potato
  • 1/4 large raw onion
  • 2 eggs
  • cooking oil

1. Finely chop your onions. Heat a spritz of cooking oil in a pan on medium heat.
  2. Add the onions to the pan and cook a few minutes until lightly browned.
  3. Finely chop corned beef and potatoes.

Add to pan with onions.
  4. Increase heat to high and press down on the mixture with a spatula. Cook for a few minutes. It should be sizzling.
  5. When it's nice and browned, flip over the hash and do the same to the other side. Press down and let brown.
  6. While these guys are getting crunchy, prepare your eggs however you like them. I poached mine by boiling a bit of water and 2 tsp of white vinegar and gently cooking the eggs for 3 minutes. Serve all together on one plate. Enjoy!

Top Comment

This is my kind of food. I always cook extra potatoes just for treats like this..

I haven't tried poached eggs in a while so this will be my next treat.
Thanks Toosa for your great simple recipes.