Corned Beef Hash and Egg Breakfast Recipe
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
March 21, 2017
Oh, how I love St. Patrick's Day food! But what's even better are the leftovers turned into breakfast the day after. This is a super simple way to make corned beef hash and eggs with four main ingredients!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 8 oz. leftover corned beef
- 1 leftover cooked potato
- 1/4 large raw onion
- 2 eggs
- cooking oil
- Finely chop your onions. Heat a spritz of cooking oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add the onions to the pan and cook a few minutes until lightly browned.
- Finely chop corned beef and potatoes. Add to pan with onions.
- Increase heat to high and press down on the mixture with a spatula. Cook for a few minutes. It should be sizzling.
- When it's nice and browned, flip over the hash and do the same to the other side. Press down and let brown.
- While these guys are getting crunchy, prepare your eggs however you like them. I poached mine by boiling a bit of water and 2 tsp of white vinegar and gently cooking the eggs for 3 minutes. Serve all together on one plate. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.