Creamy Sweet Corn and Mushroom Soup
September 15, 2019
The cold weather has started. Rain is pouring so hard outside that we all could not go out for dinner. We'd love to have soup that's perfect for the weather and here's what I made for dinner.
- 1 cup potatoes, chopped into cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1 can sweet cream corn
- 1 can button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 pack (70g) corn and crab soup mix
- garlic minced
- 1 large egg (optional)
- Fry potato cubes with a pinch of salt until crisp. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and mushrooms. Stir fry one minute.
- Pour 4 cups water, and add one pack of corn and crab soup mix while stirring.
- Bring to a boil as you continously stir the mixture.
- Gradually add sweet cream corn and continue to stir.
- Cover and let simmer for 3 to 5 minutes more while occasionally stirring.
- Beat an egg and pour in while still stirring the soup for half a minute (optional).
- Serve topped with fried potatoes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.