Creamy Vanilla Pancake Syrup Recipe
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 293 Posts
March 23, 2015
I promised my family pancakes, set out all the ingredients and realized that we had no syrup! After panicking, briefly, I decided to try and make a version of syrup with what I had in the pantry. Pancakes after all!:)
This is sweet and creamy. It turned out so well that I am going to make it on purpose next time.
*FYI* This is super quick.
Total Time: About 5 minutes
Yield: About 1 3/4 cup
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Add all of your ingredients to a saucepan.
- Cook over medium to high heat, whisking continuously for about 4 or 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- Pour over your pancakes and enjoy!
- You will want to keep any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. I would suggest using within 7 days.
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 158 Feedbacks
March 30, 20150 found this helpful
What a great idea. I'll definitely be trying this.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.