Creamy Vanilla Pancake Syrup Recipe
For a change of pace from maple or other flavored syrups try making this delicious vanilla version. This page contains a recipe for creamy vanilla pancake syrup.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I promised my family pancakes, set out all the ingredients and realized that we had no syrup! After panicking, briefly, I decided to try and make a version of syrup with what I had in the pantry. Pancakes after all!:)
This is sweet and creamy. It turned out so well that I am going to make it on purpose next time.
*FYI* This is super quick.
Total Time: About 5 minutes
Yield: About 1 3/4 cup
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Add all of your ingredients to a saucepan.
- Cook over medium to high heat, whisking continuously for about 4 or 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- Pour over your pancakes and enjoy!
- You will want to keep any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. I would suggest using within 7 days.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.