Creating Indoor Greenery

Category Decorating
Whether you add living plants and herbs or artificial plants, it is nice to decorate with vegetation. This guide is about creating indoor greenery.

Take sand in small bowls and seed onions, coriander seeds, mustard, ginger, stalks of puthina, place them in different places. The green color will gives us fresh thoughts and we'll get a good atmosphere. Onion plant works as an antiseptic, and we can use them fresh in our daily needs.

Source: It is my own idea, because in our village we have empty land, we use that land for this purpose. But in my Chennai apartment, I couldn't have that facility. But this idea can fulfill my thirst in green color. It is also a good time pass.

By R.Punitha from Chennai, India

Paperwhites make great greenery during the winter and don't need a period of cold in order to bloom. They can be planted in a bowl of rocks or sand with garlands to make them look more festive.

By Lynn