Crocheted Legwarmers for 18 Inch Dolls
Now your 18 inch dolly will have some stylish legwarmers to wear in dance class! They're so easy you'll want to make her a pair in every color of the rainbow.:)
Total Time: Around 1/2 hour
- "I" crochet hook
- tiny amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 12.
- Join with a slip st to your first ch to make a ring.
- Ch 3, 1 dc in next ch and each around, join to the top of your ch 3.
- Ch 3, 1 dc in next stitch and each around, join to the top of your ch 3.
- Repeat last step 6 times more. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- Repeat all steps above to make a second one.
- She can wear these all the way up for warmth, or slouched for style.:)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!