CurtainsDecorating

Curtain Color Advice

Category Curtains

In my living room, which also opens into the dining room, I have Lennox tan walls. My couch is a pattern print and the color palette in the couch is tan, wine, and blue. My end tables are a brownish/reddish maple wood, and my floors are item number 2 oak floors, natural, not stained, just poly coated. I also have one wine accent wall behind the couch which also extends to the dining room. The dining room furniture is traditional style, but the chairs are upholstered fleur de lis black and gold.

The window walls in both the dining room and living room are the tan color and the shades are also slightly lighter in color than the tan walls. What color should I use for curtains? I'm thinking mink, like a coffee color, because it goes with everything. Or should I choose something in the wine color to tie in the accent wall? I would like something that looks elegant. Any other ideas?

By Maria D.

Pull the blue out of the patterned sofa.