Curtain Color Advice?

We just moved into a new apartment and I need advise on the color of curtains I could put up and the throw pillows. The walls of the living room are a cream color and I have black leather sofas and a TV stand in coffee color. Attached are the pictures of the living room and the sofa (I have 3+2 seater).

Please advise.

Thank you.

The room appears dark even with front windows, so I'd go with a light background of almond or cream with a print that picks up several of the colors you have, black, coffee, cream. Bold prints would do wonders for all that solid coloring. The same print for the pillows as well.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating CurtainsSeptember 21, 2015
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Curtain-Color-Advice-136.html

CurtainsDecorating