Curtain Color Advice

I need advice to decorate my living room. I think right now it's looking very dull and boring. I have a black couch, brown recliner, off white colored walls and a very cute and active baby. Kindly advise what color curtains should I get? I was thinking about beige or natural, but I think it will be too boring and I am skeptical about trying out different bold colors, as I want my room to look elegant and not like a cheaply designed home. Please advise me, as I want to finalize something in just 1 or 2 days. TIA for all your support and advice.

I think in one end the biggest problem I see in this living room is how dark it is. So I would not make the walls darker.

Primary colours actually work really well with black and white - I would try cooler versions of red, deep blue, and yellow. YOu can get curtains that are yellow or red, and then find accents of red, yellow, and blue to make the living room great.

Keep the beige curtains and get some fun throw pillows to liven up the room. Yellow, orange and green are good color choices.