DIY Baby Girl Christening Souvenir
I made this craft for a friend who is celebrating her birthday. It's a simple token and I suddenly realized it's also a nice idea for a christening or dedication souvenir. Just in case you know someone who is on a tight budget and looking for a cheaper way to distribute simple souvenirs for their simple celebration. Here's one you can suggest.
- different variations or shades of pink ribbon
- transparent box
- butterfly accessory
- jewelry foam pad
- tiny quote jewelry/bling
- rosary bracelets
- scissors for cutting
- hot glue
Read More or Comment...
- Cut out jewelry foam pad according to size and shape of the box base.
- Insert foam pad inside the bottom of the plastic box.
- Place the rosary bracelet inside.
- Close the box and start wrapping it first with a single shade ribbon. Glue it in place.
- Layer the ribbon with another one in contrasting color and glue into place to prevent it from slipping off the plastic box.
- Insert a tiny thread into the quote jewelry and tie it into the center top portion of the box.
- Glue a butterfly accessory on top of the ribbon layers and quote jewelry (center top) and you're done. See finished product.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.