DIY Baby Girl Christening Souvenir
Decorate a simple transparent plastic box to give a token gift or souvenir of jewelry to someone for a birthday or even a christening. This pretty memento will surely be treasured by the recipient.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made this craft for a friend who is celebrating her birthday. It's a simple token and I suddenly realized it's also a nice idea for a christening or dedication souvenir. Just in case you know someone who is on a tight budget and looking for a cheaper way to distribute simple souvenirs for their simple celebration. Here's one you can suggest.
- different variations or shades of pink ribbon
- transparent box
- butterfly accessory
- jewelry foam pad
- tiny quote jewelry/bling
- rosary bracelets
- scissors for cutting
- hot glue
- Cut out jewelry foam pad according to size and shape of the box base.
- Insert foam pad inside the bottom of the plastic box.
- Place the rosary bracelet inside.
- Close the box and start wrapping it first with a single shade ribbon. Glue it in place.
- Layer the ribbon with another one in contrasting color and glue into place to prevent it from slipping off the plastic box.
- Insert a tiny thread into the quote jewelry and tie it into the center top portion of the box.
- Glue a butterfly accessory on top of the ribbon layers and quote jewelry (center top) and you're done. See finished product.