DIY Mail Box from a Kleenex Hand Towel Box
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
March 18, 2020
If you purchase Kleenex hand towels, you can transform the box into a mail box. I actually bought these Kleenex hand towels last year for 90% off at Target after Christmas.
This is a great way to organize your mail. If you have a lot of mail, you may want to put a rock inside so the box doesn't tip over.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Kleenex hand towel box
- acrylic paint of your choice
- paint brush
- cotton ball
- glue stick
- cardboard glittery letters
- Cut/peel off the plastic from your box.
- Paint the box with a color/colors of your choice. I mixed together and used - red, gray, and pink acrylic paint. Allow this paint layer to dry.
- Once dried, I wanted some texture, as well as to hide the Christmas trees, so I used a cotton ball with a clothespin and dab/painted colors. Allow to dry.
- Use any stickers, cardboard letters, or handwrite letters on your box. My box is going to be for mail, so I glued on letters to spell out MAIL.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.