DIY Mail Box from a Kleenex Hand Towel Box
A recycled Kleenex brand hand towel box is the prefect size for reusing as a mail box, for organizing your mail. Decorate it with some craft paint and it is ready to use.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you purchase Kleenex hand towels, you can transform the box into a mail box. I actually bought these Kleenex hand towels last year for 90% off at Target after Christmas.
This is a great way to organize your mail. If you have a lot of mail, you may want to put a rock inside so the box doesn't tip over.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Kleenex hand towel box
- acrylic paint of your choice
- paint brush
- cotton ball
- glue stick
- cardboard glittery letters
- Cut/peel off the plastic from your box.
- Paint the box with a color/colors of your choice. I mixed together and used - red, gray, and pink acrylic paint. Allow this paint layer to dry.
- Once dried, I wanted some texture, as well as to hide the Christmas trees, so I used a cotton ball with a clothespin and dab/painted colors. Allow to dry.
- Use any stickers, cardboard letters, or handwrite letters on your box. My box is going to be for mail, so I glued on letters to spell out MAIL.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.