Daffodil Photos

Category Flowers
This guide contains photos of daffodils. Although we may be most familiar with the bright, sunny daffodil variety there are many lovely sizes and colors of this easy to grow bulb.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
I planted these many years ago, and I get so much pleasure when they come up every spring!

Photo Location
Long Island, New York

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I love gardening, and these daffodils are the first hint that spring is finally here! I spend all summer in my flower gardens taking photos as the blooming progresses.

By Susan J.

A beautiful white daffodil with a brilliant center.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Photo Description
These were "normal" daffodils until a couple of years ago. About a foot tall and large blooms. Then one year I looked out and this is what was blooming. They are only about 4-6 inches tall and the blooms aren't any bigger than the end of your finger. I have checked with many greenhouses, nurseries, and avid gardeners, and none of them have ever heard of this happening. They are perfect, just too small.

Photo Location
South West Corner of Missouri

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

I just love WV this time of year. After a cold winter and a lot of snow, its great to get out and smell and see the flowers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

This is the photo of my jonquil. I just want to share with others.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This was the first of my flowers to poke through the cold ground this spring. These daffodils are only 6 inches high. They look so sweet with their little bright trumpets.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I am known in my family as the "plant killer." I am unable to keep plants alive or grow outside. It's like I'm cursed. However, when I do get something growing, I'm awfully proud.

A quick story about these flowers. I bought bulbs but forgot about them. I think they were a year or two old. I found them in my garage all old and even molding! I said what the heck! Instead of tossing them out, I dug up a space in front of my home that looked really bare and stuck them in the dirt.

This is what became of them! What a surprise! Every year now they come up like a surprise and I remember that story over and over again. Each year the flowers come up looking prettier and larger than the year before.

By Lori from Oswego, IL

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Bring a ray of sunshine of the Springtime into your home with daffodils. I filled a pretty blue/yellow pitcher with water and put a few drops of blue food color into the water. I dded the yellow daffodils with a sprig of azalea greenery and it brightened up my dining room table with a blue tablecloth and blue napkins on it.

The pitcher of daffodils sit on a blue round tray which also has a ceramic yellow bird, a small tea pot in the shape of a artichoke with a small bird on the top. The brightness of the yellow daffodils reminds me of the spring breezes and the anticipation of the trees budding out and the beginning of the flowers and God's creation to reveal itself to the yard!

By JOSE from Collierville, TN

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes