Damaged Hair After Perm?

I did a really stupid thing about 3 months ago and bleached my fringe and put crazy colour on and a week later I had a perm. I knew it would dry my hair out a little bit, but I then did the stupid thing of putting a Nice and Easy dark box colour on and burned my scalp at the front and my hair went like chewing gum. The colour obviously didn't take as I only left it on for ten minutes before I couldn't leave it on anymore.

Anyway needless to say I was mortified. I have conditioned it everyday since then and had to use a temporary colour so it matched the rest of my hair, but what I need to know is can I use a dark hair dye (permanent) on my hair now as it's been 3 months.

By Gemma

I would leave it alone for another few months until all the damaged hair can be trimmed off. Or, go to a hairdresser to have this done; someone who is good with damaged hair. Have your mother ask around. I suspect you may be allergic to the Nice and Easy brand. It should not burn your scalp.

Wait at least another 3 months. I am a hair dresser and I would not touch it for at least that long-keep getting it trimmed to cut off the damage and then be very select in the product you choose.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips DamagedJuly 23, 2013
😎
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
Generated 2020-07-24 01:40:21 in 704 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Damaged-Hair-After-Perm.html