Pet PagesPets

Daytona (Husky Mix)

Daytona is a 9 year old Husky mix. We got him when he was just a little guy. He has been in our family for 9 years now. He is very loved just like the other pets that we have in our home. He likes to go for walks, play ball, take naps with his mom everyday, and to go where I go, if I can have him go with me. Daytona was born with hip problems and the vet said that he should not be walking at all, but he is and he is on medication for the rest of his life because of his bad hips.

By daytona from St. Paul MN

What a sweet dog! You and Daytona are very lucky to have each other. I can tell you love him very much and I'm sure he gives back to you double! :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes