Discontinued John Wilman Wallpaper

I am looking for 4 to 6 rolls of John Wilman wallpaper product # 371168 The design is Ridgewood and the shade is 145095 A. It's black with iridescent floral bouquets, a large stripe and a small strip. I'm pretty sure it's a discontinued pattern. I am just hoping someone has an idea where there might still be some hiding.

Thanks Anita

People have success in the following ways

Step 1
Putting an alert on eBay and Amazon

Step 2
Putting a want ad on Craigslist and Freecycle

You may want to set up a Google alert then if he comes up in an auction or for sale you would get an email. These are great for want lists!

Here is a how to do this if you haven't done one before:

www.techrepublic.com/.../

There are lots of sites that sell wallpaper, eBay, Etsy, Amazon are jsut a few. Then you get the new things like Facebook marketplace and such that get odd things. Don't discount looking at your local Habitat for Humanity ReStore or Goodwill or any thrift store. My Goodwill always has tons of old wallpaper. I have bought it to use to line shelves.

Best wishes!