Dishwasher Tripped Breaker?

My dishwasher made a popping sound while I was using it; I've checked the circuits and the breaker. I've disconnected the wires and reconnected them, but the breaker keeps tripping right away. My disposal is on the same breaker, but seems to work just fine! Issue?

Disposals use less electricity than the dishwasher. The circuit may need to be upgraded to accommodate both. I would call in an electrician.

This sounds scary the connecting and disconnecting! Need to be truly careful with circuit breakers can be a fire hazard!! Contact Professional!!

This could mean that there is another appliance that is using the circuit that you do not know about. If this is the first time it has happened then there could be some sort of short or the wires are getting wet for some reason.

You need to be careful and should call in an electrician to chek this out.

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalOctober 17, 2019
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Dishwasher-Tripped-Breaker.html