Dog Likes to Pee on Drum Rug

My six year old Golden is potty trained, but she has a thing for rugs, my drum pad in particular. It only happens once in a blue moon and never when I am around. I think it is the feel, like grass on her butt. Is there a way to stop this problem?

By Sue M.

I would keep the rugs up for awhile, including your drum pad, or block her access to it. If she is doing it just because she likes the feel, I dont know of any other way. If you can, catch her at it and kennel her asap so she knows that is wrong.

Put a baby gate on the room and only allow her in there after she has peed outside