Dog Started Peeing on Carpet

I have a 2 year old Morkie who is trained to go on the wee wee pad. We recently moved to a new apartment with carpeted floors where as the previous apartment was hardwood floors. Now instead of using the pad she likes to go on the carpet. She won't use the pad at all and I tried buying the attractant spray. I also tried placing her on it to remind her and she still wants to go on the carpet instead. What should I do?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

for some reason it seems that she has come to relate the carpet with the 'wee wee pad'. Also possibly the carpet is somehow more comfortable

things to try are crate training.

• Confine your puppy or dog for a period of time, and then take her on a leash to the paper or pads.
  • Wait until she goes.
  • Praise and reward her with treats for going in the right place.
  • At the same time, treat accidents anywhere but on the paper just as you would if you were training your dog to eliminate outside.

from https://www.goo … YoYtH1cjyq_EMXPQ