Dog Losing Hair Around His Ears?

My dog does have allergies. Once or twice a year he suffers with ear infections, but now he is losing his hair around his ears. I need to know if he has some skin condition or his bedding is causing his hair to out around the ears. What can I do?

Best Answer

Oh my. Poor pup! Our boy has allergies also and the loss of hair usually results when he is so itchy that he literally rubs the hair off on the furniture. We always take him to the vet if this gets to this point and I suggest that you take your baby to the vet also.

Once you get an answer, you can use it if the situation repeats. We have some special stuff that we have to put into his ears when we have this issue. It is a prescription.

Post back what the vet says! Sending up lots of healing prayers!

I would take him to the vet. He could have a skin condition, allergies or mites.

You have to take him to the Vet for the right answer and care! Don't second Guess he needs you!!

If the dog has allergies already this could be just another issue to deal with. Your vet is basically the only one who can possibly help you out with this problem. I would not take a chance with this and make an appointment to have it looked at. It could be nothing at all or it could be another type of allergy you need to be concerned with.

It seems like all these symptoms may be caused by the same thing. It is time to see the Vet.

Pets Dogs HealthNovember 1, 2019
🍀
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Dog-Losing-Hair-Around-His-Ears.html