Dog Marking in the House

I have a one-and-a-half-year-old Pit Bull that I found in my yard last Thanksgiving. I tried to find him a home, but nobody wanted him so I kept him. I love him very much, but do not love how he keeps marking in my house. I thought everything was fine until I used a blacklight and it is everywhere. My house is now starting to smell.

I clean all the time, but he is still marking. I have tried a crate, but he is so scared he does not want to go get it. I know he is in need of training probably from a professional, but I do not have the money for that. He only does this when I am not here. I think he has separation anxiety. I am hoping somebody can help.

Has he been fixed? Sometimes that helps. I would limit him to one room when you are not home, one without carpet. Take him out to go right before you leave.

Make sure you clean it with an enzyme cleaner like Nature's Miracle, which removes the smell. Otherwise he will keep going back to the same spot. Keep him on a strict feeding and walking schedule.

Pets Dogs AdviceSeptember 14, 2016
🐛
😎
🌻
📓