Dog Urinating in Other People's Houses?

We recently have been staying at my step mom's house, who my dog knows very well, so we brought my dog with us. She has been not only urinating all over the house which she knows is bad, but also humping me and my step mom's daughter. We have no idea why. She has never done this before. Any ideas on why she's doing either things?

Sounds like she is marking her territory! www.petplan.co.uk/.../why-dogs-pee-in-other-peoples-houses - maybe this will help!

Anonymous

Pohere... suggested getting your dog fixed in order to stop the humping. While spaying or neutering your pet is always best... it doesn't prevent them from humping. All of our dogs were neutered or spayed when they were twelve weeks old and rarely... but on occasion... they will still hump each other. Stay healthy and Good Luck!!!

With the major changes around the world and now moving the dog from your home to a new home this is completely normal. They are feeling your stress and concerns and this is one way to show you they are sad too. I know this is totally wrong but you need to control this now and get it under control. If the dog has not been fixed this ie one step that you should take to stop the humping.

Now for the peeing problem you need to confine the dog to one location and take the dog out every hour until you get the dog in the habit to pee outside again. it is almost like training the dog all over again. Make sure you walk the dog more often and give the dog a lot of love and let them know this won't last forever.

It sounds like she is marking her territory. Have you had her spayed? The humping may be a sign of dominance, boredom, excitement, stress or even play.

Pets Dogs AdviceApril 5, 2020
🌻
😎
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Dog-Urinating-in-Other-Peoples-Houses.html