Donating Craft Supplies

I have fabric, yardage as well as remnants, and yarn of varying types, fancy to basic, and would like to donate. I also have doll making supplies, heads, bodies, hair, etc. I have inherited these craft supplies and would like to donate in the Bakersfield, Visalia, Fresno, California area. Any suggestions?

By Theresa T.

You might consider donating your "stash" to a senior center, boy's and girl's clubs, homeless shelter, etc., in your area.

Quilters and knitters who make goods for others would welcome your yard and fabric ends. For the remainder, why not post an advertisement on kijiji or Craigslist?

A local Brownie or Girl Scout troop would be great. Back in the dark ages when I was a Brownie and Scout our leaders had to beg for this sort of thing. Another place you might try is your local middle school. I used to sub for a school district in Houston and I found that the art teachers prayed for stashes such as yours.

All that stuff takes years to acquire and it is sheer heaven to have it dumped in your lap by a kind hearted soul.

Seniors that my Center would love to have these items just starting out please contact me Sophia at 303-476-3629

Crafts AdviceMarch 24, 2015
🎃
🍂