Donating Used Greeting Cards

I have accumulated quite a lot of assorted greeting cards (birthday, get well, etc.) that I can't use, but surely someone can use them. Where can I send them by 3rd of 4th class mail? Thanks.

Anne

You can take them to a Retirement Center in your hometown. They will either give them to the residents there, or sell them in their little (recycle) gift shop if they have one. You could probably also give them to a women's shelter, or a church for their missionary program. Some churches have a room where they stock shelves with donated items for their missionaries.

You could also send them to "Samaritan's Purse." They would find a good use for them.

We would be delighted to receive your cards! I teach workshops to kids and adults about recycling, and we use greeting cards a lot! If you'd like to help, please send your cards to me at: Casey, Earth Inspired Crafts and Education, P O Box 1981, Allen TX 75013-1981. Thanks very much!

Hi Casey, Just checking to be sure you will still be collecting cards in November 2016? I have several large boxes from a lifetime of collecting and don't want to just toss them out. We drive thru Texas at least once per year and will be doing it again in November. We can take a route thru Dallas and your area and drop them off if that will be convenient.

Anonymous

Ahh, at last... Someone I can send my beautiful greeting cards to that can re-purpose them. I've kept & enjoyed them for years but now time to downsize & I hate to toss them into the trash if they can be used somehow.

Thank you for the address!! And for not specifying such strict restrictions on brand & size. I'm going through & cutting just the fronts. Some of these are so gorgeous! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Are you still collecting used greeting cards? I live in Florence, KY and hate to toss or recycle these expensive "works of art"!
Any suggestions would be appreciated & thanks!
Linda

Are you still taking used cards? I have a lot to donate and just not sure what to do with them?

Where did you send them? I would like to donate some too. Thanks.

I am gathering used and unused cards to support this program. For more information email me:

75kgreen AT gmail.com
St. Judes Ranch for Children recycles your used greeting cards and creates new holiday and all-occasion greeting cards. Recycled cards are sold to support our programs and services for abused, neglected and homeless children, young adults and families.

I have a card ministry and I need more cards, my Ministry is called Seeds of Grace, please respond. Thanks, and God's Grace to you, Darlene- Ohio

Hi Casey, I have several years of cards from different holidays and would like to send them to you, Is the Texas address the correct one and what's the best way to mail them to you?

We have lots and lots and lots of cards of every description and trying to find somewhere to donate these cards to someone who can use them could you please contact me at 870 571 9590

I was saddened to find out St. Jude is no longer accepting cards. But then I read your post. My husband and I are downsizing and I have kept 46 years worth of Christmas cards.

We'd love for them to go to good use. Would you be interested in them? I will cut them down and won't send any with writing on the back of the front side. Do you have any other stipulations? Ricki Stroud

Do you still collect unused greeting cards? I have several dozen new Christmas and other occasion cards to donate.

St. Judes Ranch for Children still accepts cards.

Their web site indicates the stopped accepting them as of 7/1/17.

Just found out that St Jude is no longer going to be taking the cards, their program will be ending July of 2017 I believe was the date they have posted on their site. I to am looking for somewhere to send used cards.....they are so beautiful and I hate to just trash them. If any ideas for them I am willing to ship if necessary....contact me at my email address: Mrselizabethbell@gmail.com Thanks!

Do you still take used greeting cards?

Are you still collecting used greeting cards? Where would I send them? Do I need to throw the part of the card away that has a signature? Thank you.

Do you still want greeting cards?

Are you still collecting greeting cards as of August 2017

Caseye, I have a whole lot of used greeting cards that have got to go. Are you still using them. Please let me know and I will put them in the mail

St. Judes has discontinued their used card program.

Are you still accepting used greeting cards...if so do you want the whole card??

Are you still collecting unused greeting cards?

Thank you to everyone who has sent greeting cards to me. Not only am I continuing to teach repurposed workshops to kids of all ages (preschool to seniors), but I also make and donate personalized birthday cards to independent senior centers and nursing homes each month from the cards given to me! Go to my website (www.EarthInspiredCrafts.com) to learn more about the workshops, environmental classes I teach, and personalized cards and gifts I sell.

If you'd like to help - and please tell your friends, too - send your cards to: Casey E, Earth Inspired Crafts and Education, P O Box 1981, Allen, TX 75013-1981. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

ARE you still receiving cards.

Do you still take cards? Any type and brand? I have a bunch I was going to send to St Jude ranch but they stopped their program

9/3/17
do you still accept old christmas cards?
If so please advise current address
zgjscull@gmail.com

do you you accept blank note cards:

Are you still accepting cards?

Thanks

Caseye do you still accept recycled greeting cards? I am use to sending them to St Jude....but read a web site where they no longer take them...but that message us not dated so I am not sure. I usually cut off the front of card , if not written on, and send cards from Hallmark, Disney or American Greeting ...will you accept them also? I am finally going through an old box from the 80's & 90's

and choosing the best ones. Thanks for your anticapated response!

Are these used greeting cards or new ones?

Do you still like to receive Christmas greeting cards, (the fronts)?

Are you still accepting cards. I have new Christmas cards that I can not use.

Could you use more used cards?

Do you still accept recycled Christmas and gift cards?
Thanks,
Sandra

Are you still wanting used greeting cards?

Casey, are you still accepting cards in Allen? Can you use just the front (not-written-on) part? I have a ton of them and would prefer to send them to someone who could use them.
Valerie Fannin
vkffannin@gmail.com

Are you still collecting used cards????

Caseye,

Are you still interested in receiving greeting cards to re-use? If so, I will send you some.

I am with a card ministry at my church, called Seeds of Grace, I will take all cards you can send for our Ministry.

I have many cards let me know where to send them. Are their any restrictions. Do you want the fronts only or is the entire card okay.

I would love to send the cards to you for Seeds of Grace.....do you want the entire card or just the front? Where do they need to be sent? I don't know where you are located. Thanks!

You could donate them to a nursery or elementary school for use in art classes.