Dyed Hair Too Dark?

I dyed my hair about a month ago and it came out almost black with reddish highlights. I would like to know what color could I use to get it to more of a light auburn color. Any help would be appreciated.

By Wendy W.

What is your natural color? For dark colored hair, ash colors tend to pull the red out. If your natural color is dark and you don't want the red, opt for a medium brown. If your natural color is a light color, opt for a light brown. I would not recommend a blond color right now, since you pulled red because red and yellow make green. I doubt that you want that.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringNovember 20, 2013
😎
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
Generated 2020-07-24 01:53:59 in 645 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Dyed-Hair-Too-Dark.html