Easy Pita Pocket Pizzas
Little pizzas that are made with pita bread and pizza sauce, with a sprinkling of cheeses on the inside.
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 4 6 or 7 pitas, cut in half
- 1 3 1/2 ounce package of sliced pepperoni
- 6 oz or 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Spread evenly 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce inside each half of pita.
- Arrange 6 pepperoni slices into each half of pita.
- Sprinkle cheeses into pockets, evenly.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes
- Yields 4 servings.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.