Easy and Safe Knife Storage

I have three knives. I only use one but for times when I need all three, I did this today. Reaching in a drawer, I almost cut myself so this was the day to do this project.

1. Using a box some foil sheets came in, I cut it in in half lengthwise.

2. Then I taped up one end and the little pieces of the other end. One inserted one side into the other and taped them together.

3. After the knives were inside, I squished the top closed and closed it with two binder clips.

4. Then, I used two push pins in the pantry to hang it up.
I know where they are, they are protected, and more importantly, I and my guests are safe. N-JOY!

I do the same.

Great minds!!

Anonymous

I do something similar, except I use the tube from inside aluminum foil, wax paper, or p!astic wrap. With the kind of knives I have one knife will fit in one tube, it is long enough to accommodate the entire blade, and they will lay flat in my drawer w/o taking up a lot of room, and I can't get cut.

That is another great idea for dealing with our knives. Thanks!!