Electric Blanket Control Flashing on P Mode

My SCE electric blanket flashes on P mode. I cannot reset the controls.

Please advise.
Thanks

It could mean it is not plugged in. If it is plugged in it could mean one of the elements or thermal safety features is open.

Call them at 1-800-655-4555.

Look on line...can find the instruction manual and maybe the situation. Just Google ....manual for....

It seems an electric blanket can have a problem if any of the plugs become even slightly loose. Different companies use different or same codes but "P" doesn't seem to be used by other companies.

• I would start by unplugging controls from wall outlet and then move on to unplug all of the other plug-ins.
  • Try leaving off for several hours or even overnight before reversing your plugin starting with blanket and ending with wall unit.
  • Be sure each plug is snug in brackets.
  • Sometimes the simplest things can reset a memory in an appliance so maybe this will work with yours.
  • Check your blanket tag to see if you have a support number listed and call them if you are still having problems.

I also have an SCE blanket and its giving me same p error message. Did u resolve.

Home and Garden Repair OtherMay 21, 2018
🎄