Error Code on Jason Electric Blanket

I have a Jason electric blanket. My control on the electric blanket is flashing a "P". When I pull the control out of the blanket it still flashes. Do I have a problem or is there a way to reset the control?

I would suggest getting hold of the company "Jason Electric Blanket" and ask this question. You can probable find a tag on the blanket with a phone number to ring, if not try and do a search on "Google" .

Here is their website. jason.com.au/jason-fully-fitted-washable-electric...

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find out how to contact them.

Some experienced that issue too.

www.productreview.com.au/.../jason-fitted.html

One person said the P deals with the power plug. The power plug supposedly has been pulled and lost connection to the blanket.

Per person, this is their response: Hi, it simply means that the power plug to the actual blanket has been pulled and has lost connection at the blanket. You simply need to disconnect the plug from the power point, then reach under the bed clothing to the woollen blanket where the connector plug is, and re push the narrow rectangular plug back in firmly. Then, carefully pull
bed clothing down without pulling it out again, and simply plug the main plug into the power point. The blanket will operate correctly with the H coming on the screen, yea!

Home and Garden Repair OtherApril 25, 2018
🎄