Faux Tea-Dyed Paper Using Pattern Paper
Sometimes I want a vintage-looking page without actually dyeing the paper. I have used sewing pattern paper to achieve this result. For now I will be using this small journal to glue my water color art and hold a few recipes.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- any paper page or journal of blank pages
- sewing pattern cut to fit paper
- washi tape
- piece of ribbon
- large paper clips
- glue stick - I used a large one
- Cut sewing pattern to fit paper.
- Cover page with glue, using glue stick. Place sewing pattern over glue covered page.
- Place washi tape between pages.
- Take ribbon and put through large paper clip. Tie a knot or a bow. I used a tiny rubber band. My ribbon piece was too short to tie.
- Set pretty paper clip aside and put one plain paper clip on each page. This is for pretty papers, recipes, receipts, etc.
- Close papers with the pretty paper clip.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.