Feed Dogs Not Advancing Fabric

You can't use your machine when the feed dogs malfunction and don't move the fabric forward. This is a guide about feed dogs not advancing fabric.

I have a White sewing machine and the feed dogs have dropped down and won't advance the material. Please help. I'm mid piecing on 3 quilts.

Answers

Best Answer

Most machines have a switch for dropping the feed-dog. Yours seems to be stuck. Try a general clean with compressed air, and then apply a little oil.

Best Answer

There may be a feed dog lever in front of the bobbin where the attachable piece in front that extends the sewing area. You cacan also raise and drop your pressure foot and roll the wheel towards you to see if it engages your dog feet. Hope you get it!

I'm using a Merrit sewing machine. I'm facing a problem with the dog feet in my machine. It's getting loosened and the cloth material is not moving while stitching.

Kindly help me to overcome this.

Answers

Best Answer

You can tighten the screws to fix this