Simple LivingBetter Living

Fidget Spinner for Relaxation

I have seen everyone with their fidget spinners. These are toys which relax the mind, when a person is thinking of too much at one time. They are better than tops, because if you step on them, there is no pointy top to hurt your foot with :) I have always liked tops and toys that spin, and spinning pennies, etc. It was one of those fun things we had before the advent of all the devices we have today.

I bought my fidget spinner at Walmart, and it was about 4 dollars. It has been very relaxing. I keep it in its metal box in a coin purse in my handbag. I get it out sometimes, when am a passenger in a car, or when I need to clear my mind before reading or doing any task. I like to watch the way it is so smooth and perfect and absolutely wonderful!

Do any of you have fidget spinners and how have you found them to be helpful? Have a great summer!