Finding Discontinued Lambs and Ivy Bedding and Furniture

When you find a product you really like or need to replace a piece of a set, it can be a real challenge when the company no longer makes it. This is a guide about finding discontinued Lambs and Ivy bedding and furniture.

I am looking for the Lambs and Ivy bunny collection bumper pads and dust ruffle. I have the other pieces, but this has been discontinued. Does anyone have or know where to get them?

Put want ads on Freecycle and Craigslist. In addition, put an alert on eBay

Lambs and Ivy usually put any discontinued items on clearance until they are gone.

• I did find one coverlet at Lambs & Ivy but this may not be the pattern you need.
  • I know you said you had other pieces but a coverlet could be made into a bumper pad if you have no luck finding the pads. Maybe use a solid backing and even add more filler.
  • eBay has a listing but since there have been more than one set with bunnies, not sure of the pattern but you can check it out.
  • Ad

• You can always call or write to lambs & Ivy and ask about this pattern. Their contact information is in the link above.

I checked and the item listed on eBay has been sold.
Not sure if it was the one you were looking for but you
can keep checking eBay for new listings as their notification
process is not always "up to date" so you could miss an item.

I am looking for the discontinued Lambs and Ivy Jasmine Pattern. Specifically the curtain valences.

Barbara from Loudonville, NY

By Renee (Guest Post)

I have the entire set of the Jasmine line from Lambs and Ivy. I'm wanting to get rid of it all if your interested?

By Barbara (Guest Post)

What items specifically do you have? I was really only interested in the valances. I have been trying to locate them for my sister-in-law.

She has the crib bedding already and the mobile. Would you be interested in selling the valances?

By Kelly from TX (Guest Post)

I need 2 valances in the Jasmine collection if anyone has them!

Does anyone know where I can get a Lambs & Ivy, Giddy Up mobile? It was discontinued in April 2015, I believe. It is a western mobile.

I looked it up and saw it is discontinued on Amazon and Wayfair. You can put an alert on eBay and they will notify you if it comes up for sale.

I am looking for a Lambs & Ivy "Little Lambs" upholstered rocking chair. I know this bedding/design has been discontinued since my daughter was born, but this would really add to the nursery.

Hi Becky! Could this possibly be what you're looking for?  com/baby-626.htm

I am looking for an old Lambs and Ivy pattern from the late 1980s. It's the Bear Jamboree. I would love to find the baby blanket. Someone stole my daughter's from a hotel room and she still is sad about it. Does anyone know where I can find the pattern?

Debbie from Plainsboro, NJ