Finding Lucite Salt/Pepper Grinders

Clear plastic grinders for salt and peppercorns can be a nice addition to your table. It is easy to see when they need to be refilled. This is a guide about finding lucite salt/pepper grinders.

I am looking for about 2 dozen sets of salt/pepper grinders at a "cheap" price. They need to be lucite and not glass. Thank you.

Answers

Why don't you check the dollar stores and see if you can find them there.

Garden Ridge might have them.

Anonymous

Costco has a handsome set that are bigger than average.

Salt and pepper are sold separately, have a custom setting knob and are under $4 each.

Hope this helps.

By RIBS (Guest Post)

I just picked up salt and pepper grinders from the local DOLLAR TREE in my area, AFTER I had already purchased a large salt one from SAM'S. Look around at your local dollar stores, you'd be surprised at what you'll find there. I paid over $4 at Sams for the salt grinder and only a $1 each for the salt and pepper grinders at the DOLLAR TREE. Not to worry, we use them daily and the kids know that my saving $3 means more money for fun stuff!