Recycled Sumo Wrestler Salt and Pepper Shakers
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 114 Posts
May 4, 2017
Here is a way to recycle mini water bottles. You can make them into cute mini sumo wrestler salt and pepper shakers.
- 2 mini empty water bottles
- paint (white, black, and beige)
- salt and pepper
- roaster fork or something metal to poke small holes
- Gather your supplies.
- Empty bottles and let dry. Tear labels off.
- Begin painting the bodies beige.
- Paint the hair black (cap) and "Mawashi" black on one. Paint the other one white.
- Use the Sharpie for the eyes and mouth.
- When dry put the roaster fork over flame a few seconds. Poke 4 holes on each cap. Fill with salt and pepper. Enjoy ! :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.