Finding a Free Mattress?

My name is James Hines and I suffer from HIV and AIDS and am getting over the coronavirus. I am indigent, but have my own apartment. I'm in dire need of a free mattress and box spring, full size. Where can I find one in New York City?

Prayers for solutions! Try Catholic Charities (718) 253-4477.

I am sure they are swamped, but hopefully they can get you pointed in the right direction.

Post back with an update.

Anonymous

Thank you I contacted Vincent's de Paul and they bought be a mattress and boxspring thank you

This is a needy time for many and especially in NYC but is you contact some of the listed organizations I feel sure someone will help you.
Just remember, you have to complete the forms for yourself and be sure to let them know if you will need items delivered.
You may need to follow through on several links as I'm sure these will be busy people.

www.thriftyfun.com/Organizations-That-Assist-Low-Income...

grantsupporter.com/.../

www.needhelppayingbills.com/.../new_york_emergency_assistance.html

www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html

catholiccharitiesny.org/.../free-furniture-those-need

You have missed this site
https://Getgovtgrants.com

There are a few helpful places - moneypantry.com/get-free-mattress -and- www.hunker.com/.../how-to-get-a-free-mattress - Stay Strong ! These are busy times for donations. I'm hoping the will follow thru!

Thank you Anna I already felt one through the Archdiocese of New York through St Vincent's de Paul so I'm very grateful and thank you for your comment

yes you can get a charity support for all your housing needs and additionally you can get government housing needs for more information you can visit our page here getgovtgrants.com/government-housing-grants

The government provides free cell phones to the needy, the less fortunate, seniors, and the disabled through free line programs. This program was started in the year 1980. It was later upgraded and improved in 2005 to provide communication services to eligible American citizens.

Among the eligible citizens, are the seniors and the disabled. This is because they are more vulnerable. However, not all seniors and disabled acquire free cell phones from the government. The eligible individuals should be active members of any government federal program. They should also have less than 135 % income below the federal poverty level.

www.androidjungles.com/.../

marilynsfalsies.com/.../

marilynsfalsies.com/.../

Consumer Advice Shopping Home & GardenApril 12, 2020
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-a-Free-Mattress-4.html